Monday, May 14, 2018

Measurables... benchmarks... gut punches


I have made the decision to track and post tangible progress. I feel that there are two types of people..

Sprinters, and marathoners.

Sprinters are great for short distances, but lack long term focus or stamina.

Marathoners can complete long term goals and retain focus without straying. Maybe they don’t have any super fast periods of production, but they achieve their goals at a more consistent rate.

I am a mental sprinter. Fuck, I am a mental puppy. More than once I have found myself standing in a 7/11 holding a diet soda, and looking at the candy aisle, without even realizing I was doing it. This is not a joke. I actually had to put the soda back and bought a water I didn’t want, just so I didn’t look like a complete jack off by walking out empty handed. I couldnt handle the idea that people would think I was window shopping at 7/11. Day dreaming about peanut butter cups and old hot dogs.. tapping on the glass and swooning. In fact, even being in a 7/11 is pretty dumb. What the fuck do I ever need to be in a 7/11 for? Overpriced batteries? Sugary garbage? Soda? Terrible coffee? No, besides the cheap DVD’s, there is no reason to be inside a 7/11. This is an example of how easily distracted I am. In order to accomplish long term goals, I need a series of short term benchmarks. Something to hold my  attention.

On that note, here are my measurables

Weight: 256 lbs (Faaattttt)

Tummy (at the biggest point): 46 inches (oof… rough)

Tits: 50 ¼ inches (sweet Jesus)

Back hair: Blotchy (Myles did not do a good job shaving it.. he did not earn that $5)

Skin tone: Vanilla Latte beige with a sprinkle of cinnamon on my shoulders and tummy (delicious).

Weiner: Unimpressive but spunky, a real character actor.



No comments:

Post a Comment